Popular Posts
-
Jamiroquai , the truth is that I quite like his style , as it is one of the few in the industry that has managed to maintain ...
-
Nuestro bien querido Kiko y la maravillosa Buika, juntos en una de las producciones que más veces he pinchado cuando he querido conquistar a...
-
Amazing son from the album The Listening, Abb Records 2003 a Master Piece of this trio Phonte, Rapper Big Pooh and 9th Wonder. North Carolin...
-
One of the best house music videos I ever seen...I'm totally in love with this track. by MJNC
-
Dj Chusbu Iván Garcia is a Barcelonian DJ, born in 1980, better known as DJ Chusbu, all time ago sponsored by meccausa.com and lrg.com, 2 br...
-
Peter Phillips also known as Pete Rock is a very famous producer and MC from New York. I think that his best works were in 90’s but here we...
-
We're about to switch this music machine on... Apunto de poner en marcha esta máquina musical...
-
Born in the Bronx in 1955, Knuckles listened to a lot of jazz as a child, thanks to his sister's record collection. He studied commerci...
-
Donnie, undoubtedly one of my favorite neo soul singers , their songs are always full of impeccable quality , where the ...

0 comentarios:
Post a Comment